- Review training materials in your own time: For this software to create a significant change in your firm, every member of your team must understand the features of the program. Each team member can review the handy checklist with training videos making onboarding easy.
- Link mattero to your Outlook: Once you draft a document using mattero, you can easily send it to another team member for review or directly to your client by linking the software to your Outlook. By doing this, you cut down the necessity to stop using one program just to use another. With the connection to Outlook, you can get documents or updates where they need to be in a click.
- Look through different membership levels: We strive to tailor our software to suit the individual needs of each solicitor. If you only need to simplify how you manage client information and track tasks or documents, our starter program is an excellent choice. However, if you would like to utilise our invoice feature and use the program to track your time and costs, the Essentials program is the better option. Learn more about your choices
Law Practice Management Software
Law Practice Management Software Can Improve Office Efficiency
Did you know that law practice management software can help you better to monitor the status of each of your cases? The professionals at mattero put together an intuitive program that can make legal tasks and documents more accessible to track and process.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Law Firm Software
Our team is always eager to help our clients get more out of their purchase of the mattero software.
We recommend that you consider doing the following:
Key Questions to Ask mattero Regarding Law Office Software
We realise that you may feel hesitant to transition to using document management software for your firm.
Here a few questions that we typically receive from prospective clients:
- Can I generate invoices through mattero? This program gives you the flexibility to enter your time on any matter, which translates to secure invoice options. You can also use the software to keep track of your trust account, so this way, every cent is accurately recorded.
- Is there a way I can test out mattero before I purchase it? If you would like to sign up for a free trial of our software, we recommend that you click here to register.
- Can I access mattero using any device? mattero works on your phone, tablet, or work computer, which means that you have the option to review the status of a matter at any time of day, any day of the week.
The staff at mattero commits themselves to provide solicitors with quality software
that can help your law firm run more proficiently. Send us a message today if you need more information about our law practice software.